Being a form of Vitamin A, Accutane is a popular skin care drug that was approved by the FDA in the year 1982 and belongs to a class of drugs known as retinoids. It is used for treating severe nodular acne. Accutane is the brand name of its generic counterpart Isotretinoin. One can buy generic Accutane online at a cheap rate to treat problems related to nodular acne.
Which are the available dosages of Accutane?
Accutane is available in the form of soft gelatin capsules in the dosage strengths of 10 mg, 20 mg and 40 mg. Patients having acne problems will be prescribed with 0.5 to 1 mg/kg/ day in two divided doses to be administered orally.
How to take Accutane properly?
You can take Accutane properly by swallowing it as a whole, quickly. Drink plenty of water in order to prevent the capsule from melting in the esophagus. Do not chew or break the capsule. You should not take Accutane in increased or decreased dosage strengths and longer than what is recommended.
Take the following precautions before using Accutane
- While taking Accutane, do not include Vitamin A supplements.
- Do not donate blood when you are taking Accutane and also at least for 30 days after you stop taking Accutane.
- Do not use wax hair removers, laser skin treatments with Accutane and up to six months you stop using Accutane.
What are the side effects of taking Accutane?
Common side effects
- Drowsiness, dizziness, nervousness
- Dry mouth, lips, nose or skin
- Back ache, joint aches
Rare side effects
- Changes in vision, hearing
- Blisters, peeling and redness of the skin
- Symptoms of flu, loss of appetite
- Severe diarrhea, rectal bleeding, bloody stools
Where to buy cheap Accutane online without a prescription?
You can buy Accutane for considerably reduced price at various online medical portals. Get Accutane for cheap even without a prescription from an authentic online pharmacy by obtaining an online prescription along with the product.