Adoxa, one of the trade names of the drug Doxycycline, is an antibacterial medication that is taken orally. Persons advised to buy Adoxa prescription pills may use it to treat different bacterial infections like Lyme disease, syphilis, cholera, chlamydia, acne, and many other infectious diseases that require the drugs’ antibacterial effects.
Which are the available dosages of Adoxa?
One can buy the medication in dosage strength of 150 mg containing Doxycycline. The antibiotics pill, Adoxa may also be availed as compressed tablets at the dose strength of 100 mg.
How to take Adoxa properly?
- Follow the dosage instructions provided by the doctor for the bacterial infection being treated.
- Take Adoxa pill with a full glass of cool water.
- Read and follow the dosage instructions on the product label.
- Take Adoxa medication for the entire course even if the symptoms have improved before the course is over.
Take the following precautions before using Adoxa
- Ensure that taking Adoxa is safe by disclosing to the doctor regarding any other drugs being used or health conditions, particularly seizure medicine, blood thinners, high pressure inside the skull, kidney disease, liver problems, and asthma.
- If using Adoxa for a sexually transmitted disease (STD), get checked for other STDs as well.
- Do not take Adoxa if you are pregnant or breast-feeding as it can cause harmful effects on the baby.
What are the side effects of taking Adoxa?
Common side effects
- Vaginal itching or discharge
- Skin rash or irritation
- Upset stomach
Rare side effects
- Severe skin reactions
- Trouble breathing
- Trouble urinating
- Rapid weight gain
- Muscle weakness
- Conditions of the skin like paleness, easy bruising, and tingling
- Flu like symptoms
- Changes in vision
Where to buy cheap Adoxa online without a prescription?
The ideal way to buy cheap Adoxa online is to opt for a mail order pharmacy that offers the drug at a better price than brick-and-mortar drug stores. For patients who do not have a prescription to get the Adoxa pills, he or she can still get the medication by consulting with a doctor online and availing it.