Generic Name: Naproxen (na PROX en)
Brand Names: Aleve, Anaprox, EC-Naprosyn, Naprelan 375, Naprosyn
Where to buy Aleve online?
Aleve, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) belong to the propionic class, contains the active ingredient Naproxen and is used primarily for pain relief . The orally administered Aleve pills have therapeutic effects in relieving pain, swelling, stiffness, and fever. Patients can buy Aleve to get relief from these symptoms in conditions like migraine, kidney stones, osteoarthritis, gout, menstrual cramps, psoriatic arthritis, muscle pain, back pain, toothache and other pains that is accompanied with fever.
Proper way of taking Aleve
- Take the Aleve pills as instructed by the physician.
- The lowest effective Aleve dose is to be taken and then increased based on the patient’s response to the drug.
- Take the Aleve dose with a full glass of water. Taking the drug with food can make it longer for the drugs’ onset of effects.
Follow these precautions while taking Aleve
- Do not give Aleve to any child without the doctor’s consent.
- Taking Aleve in the final term of pregnancy can cause harm to the unborn baby.
- Aleve drug can pass through breast milk and be harmful to the baby, hence breast-feeding is not recommended.
- Patients who are at significant risk of any heart ailments, have just undergone bypass surgery, or are allergic to Naproxen are not suited to consume Aleve.
- Conditions that must be checked with for drug safety are fluid retention, kidney or liver disease, stomach ulcers, asthma , high cholesterol, diabetes, stroke, blood clot, and smoking.
- Avoid harmful drug interactions by disclosing all medications being taken to the healthcare provider.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking Aleve as the risk stomach bleeding can increase.
Know the side effects before consuming Aleve
The side effects of Aleve are,
- Ringing in the ears
- Digestive tract problems
- Severe skin reactions
- Kidney and liver problems
- Rapid weight gain
- Trouble breathing
- Bleeding in the stomach