Anacin, a compound that is combination of salicylate (aspirin) and a stimulant (caffeine) is eliminating the substances in the body that cause inflammation and pain. Any pain such as headache, backache, pain due to cold, menstrual pain, osteoarthritis and toothache can be curbed by buying and using Anacin. The additional element in the Anacin medicine, which is caffeine, helps to enhance the pain relieving effects of aspirin. Anacin can also prevent chest pain in certain people.
Proper way of taking Anacin
- Dissolve the Anacin tablets in 4 ounces of water and drink the mixture soon after the effervescent tablet dissolves completely.
- If you feel uneasy in the stomach, take Anacin along with food.
- Avoid taking Anacin if you smell vinegar odour. This indicates that the medicine has been expired
Follow these precautions while taking Anacin
- There are a few conditions that prohibit one from taking Anacin and these unsuitable conditions are:
- Recent history of intestinal bleeding
- Active bleeding triggered due to certain blood disorder
- An allergy to aspirin, caffeine or NSAID’s such as Advil, Idocin and Mobic
- Anacin should not be given to children who are suffering from chicken pox of flu.
- If you are pregnant, consume Anacin only after getting approval from your doctor. The medicine is known to cause birth defects in developing foetus.
Know the side effects before consuming Anacin
Common side effects of Anacin are,
- Mild headache
- Upset Stomach
Severe side effects include Anacin are,
- Ringing or buzzing sound in the ears
- Fever that lasts more than 3 days
- Nausea that is severe
- Tarry stools
- Pain lasting more than 10 days
Read our online reviews before buying Anacin online
Our online platform is initiated with an intention to provide fair and expert reviews on multiple prescription medication. Online review about the performance of Anacin and its side effects can be fetched from our online portal. It is important to have detailed information about Anacin before purchasing the prescription med online. The reviews provided by us also contain the expert opinions of the professionals who are in medical industry for several years.