Generic Name: Irbesartan (ir be SAR tan)
Brand Names: Avapro
Where to buy Avapro online?
Avapro is an angiotensin receptor agonist that helps to lower the blood pressure. Most people buy Avapro online to treat for increase in blood pressure. The drug works by preventing the blood vessels from narrowing, which in turn helps in easing the blood flow. Avapro, which is the trade name for Irbesartan, may also be few other illnesses like delaying the progression or diabetic nephropathy and renal disease in diabetes patients.
Which are the available dosages of Avapro?
One can buy the compressed form of Avapro tablets in dosage strengths of 75 mg, 150 mg, and 150 mg.
How to take Avapro properly?
- Follow the dosing instructions provided by the medical practitioner when taking Avapro.
- Take Avapro with or without food.
- Check the blood pressure level on a regular basis.
- Do not stop taking Avapro even if feeling better as hypertension does not usually have any visible symptoms.
Take the following precautions before using Avapro
- Diabetics and people with kidney disease should not take Avapro along with Aliskiren.
- Inform the doctor if you have heart conditions, kidney disease, liver problems, and dehydration before using Avapro.
- The drug is not indicated for use in pregnant women as it can be fatally harmful for the baby.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while using Avapro as the blood pressure can drop to dangerously low.
What are the side effects of taking Avapro?
Common side effects
- Upset stomach
Rare side effects
- Feeling like passing out
- Trouble urinating
- Loss of appetite
- Rapid weight gain
- Swelling in the arms and legs
Where to buy cheap Avapro online without a prescription?
Patients who are required to take Avapro in the long-term management of high blood pressure may want to buy the drug for a cheap price to reduce healthcare costs. Choosing a reliable online pharmacy that offers good discounts over that of brick-and-mortar drug stores is the best way to get cheap Avapro pills. The blood pressure medication can also be ordered online in the absence of a physician by consulting with a certified healthcare professional.