Ceftin is a medication that is used to treat bacterial infections in the body. Ceftin belongs to the class of drugs called as cephalosporin antibiotics. When a patient buy and use Ceftin, it helps the body to fight against the bacteria that has affected them.
Proper way of taking Ceftin
- Ceftin medication is available in both tablet and liquid variant; you have to take the version that is prescribed to you.
- When the tablet form of Ceftinmedication is taken, it can be consumed orally with or without food.
- The syrup form of Ceftin should be shaken well and then measured properly before taking the medication.
- The dosage strength of Ceftin drug would vary from a person to person hence take only the instructed dose.
Read these precautions before taking Ceftin
It is very important to take precautions before taking ceftin and some of them are
- Do not take Ceftinmedication if you are allergic to the active ingredient in Ceftin.
- It is not good for a woman to take Ceftin during pregnancy and also it is important to take effective birth control methods only after consulting with the gynaecologist because Ceftin would make the birth control pills to be ineffective.
Know the side effects before consuming Ceftin
Even though Ceftin has found to be effective in treating bacterial infections in a person, the usage of Ceftin pill would also trigger certain ill effects in them. Some of the most common side effects are seizures, blood while urinating, chest pain, stuffy nose, and drowsiness.