Generic Names: Loratadine (lor AT a deen)
Brand Names: Dimetapp ND, ohm Allergy Relief, QlearQuil All Day & Night, Tavist ND, Wal-itin, Alavert, Claritin, Claritin Reditab, Clear-Atadine
where to buy Claritin online?
Claritin is an antihistamine and is used to relieve symptoms of allergy, sneezing, watery eyes, runny nose, skin rashes, hives, itching. Claritin is available in its generic formulation having the name loratadine. Claritin medicine reduces the effects of certain natural chemical called histamine in the body. It is recommended to buy Claritin to treat skin hives and itching in people who have chronic skin reactions.
Proper way of taking Claritin
- Claritin can be taken orally with or without having food. Claritin is usually taken once each day or as directed by your physician.
- Do not increase or decrease the dosage of Claritin medicine and do not take Claritin longer than what is advised to you by the physician or a pharmacist.
- The Claritin dosage however is not the same for all and can differ depending upon age, medical condition and response to treatment.
Read these precautions before taking Claritin
- The drug comprises of certain inactive ingredients that can cause allergic reactions in your body, so talk to your doctor if you are allergic to Claritin before taking it.
- Claritin medicine can cause drowsiness, so do not drive any vehicle or do any machinery work
- Speak to your physician if you are having any liver or kidney disease.
- Do not take Claritin when you are pregnant or breast-feeding, without notifying your consulting physician.
Know the side effects before consuming Claritin
The possible side effects of Claritin are,
- Irregular heartbeat
- Dry mouth
- Stomach ache
- Breathing trouble
- Swelling of the face, lips, tongue or throat