Femara is the brand formulation of Letrozole and it helps a woman to lessen the levels of estrogen after the menopause period. This, in turn, reduces the breast tumour in a woman hence preventing the recurrence of cancer if in case they had undergone the trauma of the disease earlier. Infertile women can buy Femara to treat their ovulation problem.
Proper way of taking Femara
- Follow the instructions that are given by your health care professional properly throughout the course of therapy.
- Femara medication can be taken by mouth with or without food as instructed to you.
- The dosage strength of Femara medication would vary from a woman to another hence follow your dose alone.
- Take Femara medication till the completion of the course duration to attain maximum benefit from the drug.
Follow these precautions while taking Femara
- Femara medication can be absorbed through skin as well as lungs hence women those who are pregnant should not touch or inhale this drug.
- Femara medication should not be taken if you are not in post menopause phase.
- High cholesterol, liver disease, and osteoporosis are a few medical ailments that have to be intimated to the medical specialist before taking Femara medication if you are suffering from it.
- Do not self-treat as it may be hazardous to you.
Know the side effects before consuming Femara
Some of the common side effects that may be caused by Femara are,
- excessive sweating,
- feeling tired,
- muscle, joint or bone pain,
- change in weight,
- trouble in breathing,
As this is not a complete list, you may also experience some other ill effects hence keep the track of the health condition.