Generic Names: Finasteride (fih NAH steh ride)
Brand Names: Finpecia
where to buy Finpecia online?
Finpecia is used for treating male pattern hair loss otherwise called as androgenic alopecia that occurs in men who face recurrent hair fall resulting in hair loss and baldness forming a pattern. Finpecia comprises of the active ingredient called as finasteride and it inhibits the action of type II 5-alpha reductase. Patients can also buy Finpecia online for treating the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men who have enlarged prostate condition.
Proper way of taking Finpecia
Finpecia is recommended for oral administration and it can be taken irrespective of having had food or not. The medicine comes in the form of tablet which has to be taken once each day. The recommended dosage of Finpecia is 1mg. Follow the instructions properly as advised by the doctor after buying your Finpecia tablets. You will notice benefit from the medicine only after three to six months and regular usage will benefit you more. Discontinuing Finpecia will only lose the hair that was grown with the medicine and will further bring you to the condition you was before.
Read these precautions before taking Finpecia
- Finpecia is for use in men only and is not recommended for use in women or children under 18.
- Pregnant women will have to be away from this medicine as it is very harmful to the developing foetus
- The active ingredient, finasteride in finpecia can easily get absorbed through the skin and can cause severe damage to the foetus especially if the foetus is of male gender.
Know the side effects before consuming Finpecia
The side effects of using finpecia depend upon one’s tolerance ability and are usually mild and short lived.
- Swelling of hands and feet
- Swelling of the breast
- Tiredness, dizziness, fainting
- Skin rashes and allergies
- Headaches and runny nose
- Erectile dysfunction