I-pill is an emergency contraceptive pill that is made for women who intend to avoid conception after an unprotected copulation. It is basically taken to either postpone the release of the egg from the ovum or increase the thickness of uterine fluid in order to decrease the sperm mobility. Women can buy i-pill online and can keep it as a backup so they can use it anytime unprotected sex happens.
Which are the available dosages of I-Pill?
I-pill contains the active ingredient levonorgestrel in the dosage strength of 1.5 mg and each tablet must be consumed soon after a sexual intercourse that happened without contraception. While choosing an online pharmacy to buy the contraceptive pill, one must ascertain the dosage strength.
How to take I-Pill properly?
- Take I-pill within 72 hours after an unprotected sex.
- The sooner I-pill is taken, the better the chances are in preventing the pregnancy.
- Take I-pill as a whole along with a glass of water after a meal.
- Do not take I-pill more than twice a month.
Take the following precautions before using I-Pill
- Do not take I-pill in larger amounts. One pill would suffice to prevent the pregnancy.
- Abstain from taking I-pill if you are already pregnant.
- Order quality I-pill in advance and have a backup in case of emergencies.
What are the side effects of taking I-Pill?
Common side effects
- Tenderness of breasts
- Irregularities in menstrual cycles
- Sudden gain in weight
Rare side effects
- Changes in vision
- Missed periods
- Vaginal discharge
Where to buy cheap I-Pill online without a prescription?
I-pill can be purchased without a prescription through online pharmacies in a much simpler way compared to brick and mortar stores. The reason being, most reputable online pharmacies, via their appointed in-house doctors, provide an online prescription to their consumers. Cheap I-pill can be bought by choosing online pharmacies rather than local medical stores.