Nicotinell is a medication that is used by a man who wants to quit smoking. Many men have benefitted by this medication. When Nicotinell is taken, it enters into the blood stream and provokes pleasure and this is the same emotion you get while smoking.Buy and use Nicotinell to eradicate the cravings towards smoking.
Proper way of taking Nicotinell
- Nicotinell is available in two dosage strengths and they are 2 mg and 4 mg. You can ask your doctor about your appropriate dose before taking it.
- If you smoke few or more times in a day, you can take Nicotinellmedication to help you stop smoking.
- This patch should be placed on the hand as instructed by the health care professional.
- Taking Nicotinell for few weeks would help you to experience less cravings towards smoking.
Follow these precautions while taking Nicotinell
- Consult with the gynaecologist whether it is safe for you to take Nicotinell medication while pregnant.
- Even though Nicotinell medication is used as a patch, there are possibilities of it to interact with the pills that you might be taking to treat some medical ailments.
- Do not give Nicotinell carelessly to anyone as there is a high risk of abusing this medication.
- It is very important to avoid the activities that may require alertness like handling machines and driving.
- Discuss all your medical ailments to the medico before commencing the treatment to quit smoking.
- It is recommended not to consume this medicine if are dealing with high blood pressure or if you have tested positive for diabetes. Take the advice from our health care professional online and then start the medication
Know the side effects before consuming Nicotinell
Nicotinell has helped men to quit smoking but just like other pills it provokes certain side effects like,
- sleep problems,
- abdominal discomfort.
You can convey about the side effects that you may suffer from to the health care expert and get necessary advice.