Paxil, which is one of the trade names of Paroxetine, is a drug that is used primarily for treating depression and other mental health problems. Paxil belongs to the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) class of drugs. This antidepressant may be prescribed for managing major depressive disorder, anxiety disorders, panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, premenstrual dysphoric disorder, and in rare case patients also buy Paxil online for treating post-traumatic stress disorder.
Which are the available dosages of Paxil?
Paxil is available for purchase at dosage strengths of 10 mg, 20 mg, 30 mg, and 40 mg.
How to take Paxil properly?
- Follow the Paxil dosage as instructed by the prescribing physician.
- Take Paxil for the entire course without increasing, decreasing, skipping or doubling doses unless advised to do so by the doctor.
- Do not discontinue taking Paxil abruptly as it can cause unpleasant withdrawal symptoms.
Take the following precautions before using Paxil
- Paxil should not be consumed if a MAO inhibitor was consumed anytime in the past fourteen days.
- Suicidal ideation may occur during the initial dosing period. Consult the doctor immediately if this happens.
- Inform the doctor of any health problems or other drugs being taken to avoid harmful interactions.
- Breast-feeding is not advised as Paxil can harm the baby.
- Paxil can also affect the developing fetus and it must be informed to the doctor immediately if the patient becomes pregnant.
What are the side effects of taking Paxil?
Common side effects
- Changes in vision
- Dry mouth
- Loss of appetite
- Reduced sex drive
- Trouble sleeping
Rare side effects
- Blurred vision, seeing halos, and other problems with vision
- Severe skin reaction
- Severe nervous system reaction
- Low sodium level
- Unusual and risk-taking behavior
Where to buy cheap Paxil online without a prescription?
Patients who require the drugs’ therapeutic effects can buy Paxil online at an affordable rate to get the prescription filled. If the person does not have a prescription, then he or she may get the same from a certified healthcare provider online after a consultation.