Prevacid, which is the generic formulation of Lansoprazole, is classified as a proton pump inhibitor. Patients advised to buy Prevacid online may use it to treat conditions like stomach ulcers, intestinal ulcers, and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) among others.
Which are the available dosages of Prevacid?
Prevacid is available as capsules at the dosage strength of 15 mg and 30 mg.
How to take Prevacid properly?
- Follow the dosage instructions as provided by the prescribing physician.
- The orally ingested Prevacid capsules should be taken before eating or before breakfast.
- Take the drug for the entire course, which is usually fourteen days, and then wait for four months before the next Prevacid drug course.
Take the following precautions before using Prevacid
- Inform the doctor if you are pregnant, expecting to become pregnant or nursing a baby to ensure that Prevacid does not cause any unwanted side effects.
- The drug should not be used for immediate relief of heartburn symptoms.
- Inform the physician if there are any health conditions that can affect the efficacy of Prevacid like liver disease, osteoporosis, or low blood magnesium level.
- Although Prevacid is available over-the-counter, check with the doctor regarding potential drug interactions.
- Some antibiotics can cause adverse effects when combined with Prevacid. Consult your physician before starting the course of medicine
What are the side effects of taking Prevacid?
Common side effects
- Stomach pain
Rare side effects
- Kidney problems
- Trouble urinating
- Severe stomach pain
- Watery or bloody diarrhea
- Low magnesium level in the blood
- Rapid weight gain
Where to buy cheap Prevacid online without a prescription?
GERD patients who experience acid reflux can buy required Prevacid from a highly reputed online pharmacy that offers the drug at substantial discounts. The Prevacid capsules are also available over-the-counter and a prescription is not required to purchase it. The individual can still consult with a healthcare provider to ensure that the drug is safe for use.