Amaryl is a diabetes medication that contains the chief ingredient glimepiride and the medication is used to treat type 2 diabetes. It is generally only part of the treatment and the full treatment includes exercises and diet regimen. Individuals can buy Amaryl from any of the brick and mortar stores or legitimate online pharmacies. Conditions like kidney ailments, vision problems, nerve damage and decrease in libido can also consequentially be prevented by taking Amaryl.
Which are the available dosages of Amaryl?
- Amaryl is available in the dosage strengths of 1 mg, 2 mg and 4 mg.
- Initial dose: 1-2 mg
- Maintenance dose: 1-4 mg
- Maximum dose 8 mg
How to take Amaryl properly?
Recommended dosage of Amaryl must only be consumed once a day along with breakfast or the first meal. A full glass of water must be accompanied while taking Amaryl. An individual’s blood must be monitored often while they are on course of therapy with the diabetes pill.
Take the following precautions before using Amaryl
- The dose of taking Amaryl must be increased only gradually to the maintenance dose.
- If the prescribed Amaryl by itself is not sufficient to provide sufficient result, people can buy this drug along with other diabetes medication to ensure a more effective treatment.
- Individuals who are suffering from allergic reactions to glimepiride or if they have diabetic ketoacidosis shouldn’t take Amaryl.
What are the side effects of taking Amaryl?
Common side effects
- Symptoms of cold
Rare side effects
- Skin appearing pale or yellow
Where to buy cheap Amaryl online without a prescription?
Amaryl at the best price is available without prescription from many online pharmacies. Our online pharmacy offers online rx only to people who are in dire need of this diabetic medication. Before they make a purchase we request such people to share their medical records so our online doctor can verify and authenticate their medical condition. We at our pharmacy review site guide you to choose from the best Canadian online pharmacies to buy your Amaryl.