Arcoxia is a pain relief drug and is the generic formulation of Etoricoxib. Doctors advise patients to buy Arcoxia when other drugs are not as effective in treating the conditions like relief from acute pain, gout, chronic musculoskeletal pain, osteoarthritis, psoriatic arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and chronic low back pain. Typically, the patient may be administered with the lowest dose of Arcoxia and then increased or modified based on the need.
Proper way of taking Arcoxia
- Take the Arcoxia dose only when it is prescribed and by following all the dosage instructions provided by the physician.
- Swallow the Arcoxia pill whole without breaking it, with a glass of water before or after a meal.
- Take the Arcoxia dose at the same time every day.
- The Arcoxia dose may be taken for longer than the course duration only if required based on the condition of the patient.
Follow these precautions while taking Arcoxia
- Arcoxia is not suitable for use in persons with a heart condition, high blood pressure, kidney or liver disease, and if scheduled for any major surgery that can stress the heart.
- The drug is not recommended in the late stage of pregnancy. If breast-feeding, then speak with the doctor on for best options.
- Arcoxia may not be right for someone who is allergic to aspirin or any anti-inflammatory medication.
- Before buying Arcoxia, Inform the doctor in advance if you are taking medications like blood pressure pills, birth control tablets, undergoing hormone replacement therapy, diuretics, blood thinners, antibiotics, and any other medicines as they may interact dangerously with Arcoxia.
Know the side effects before consuming Arcoxia
The common side effects of consuming Arcoxia are,
- High blood pressure
- Swelling in the feet, ankles or legs
- Severe skin reactions
- Mouth ulcers
- Change in taste
- Heart failure
- Severe kidney or liver problems
- Stomach ulcers