Doxycycline is a tetracycline antibiotics which is popularly used in treating bacterial infections. Urinary tract infections, acne, intestinal infections, gonorrhoea, eye infections, periodontitis, and chlamydia are some of the bacterial infections that can be treated when you buyDoxycycline medication. Doxycycline provides effectiveness to the patients for about 15 to 20 hours.
Proper way of taking Doxycycline
- Doxycycline medication can be taken in an empty stomach but if you experience stomach upset, it can be taken along with a meal.
- The Doxycyclineextended-release capsule should be taken as a whole without crushing or chewing it.
- A measuring spoon can be used while taking Doxycycline medication in its liquid variant.
- The prescribed length of time would vary from one patient to another hence follow it correctly as mentioned by the doctor.
Follow these precautions while taking Doxycycline
- Doxycycline medication should not be given to children.
- If you have kidney disease, asthma, liver disorder, or increased pressure in the skull, you need to consult with the medical practitioner about these before taking Doxycycline.
- Since the active ingredient might pass on to the baby during pregnancy or while lactating, you should not take Doxycycline drug at these situations.
Know the side effects before consuming Doxycycline
The side effects that are activated while consuming Doxycycline are,
- itching in the vagina,
- frequent stomach upset,
- rashes in the skin,
- change in the weight of the person,
- irregular heart rate.