Erectalis is an erectile dysfunction pill that aids men in achieving an erection that lasts longer. Erectalis does this by escalating the blood flow to the penile region and also by relaxing the blood vessels in that area. Erectalis contains the active ingredient tadalafil, the same ingredient present in the ED pill Cialis. Hence people who cannot afford Cialis can still enjoy its benefits by buying Erectalis instead. Once ingested, the effects of Erectalis medicine also last up to 36 hours.
Proper way of taking Erectalis
- Take Erectalis 30 minutes before a sexual activity.
- Do not take Erectalis more than once a day.
- Erectalis only works if the man who is consuming the medicine is sexually aroused.
- Consume Erectalis as a whole and do not crush the tablet.
Read these precautions before taking Erectalis
- Never take Erectalis if you have had allergic reactions due to tadalafil.
- Men who have heart conditions, angina, blood disorder conditions and liver or kidney diseases must only take Erectalis after checking with a doctor.
- Never take a nitrate medicine while taking Erectalis. This interaction can be dangerous.
Know the side effects before consuming Erectalis
There are some common side effects and some severe but rare side effects that might occur with the consumption of Erectalis.
Common side effects include,
- Pain in the muscles
- Sore throat
Severe side effects of Erectalis include,
- Ringing sound in the ears
- Swelling of feet or hands
- Breathing difficulties