Zovirax, which is the generic formulation of acyclovir, is an antiviral drug that is used to treat infections of the herpes simplex virus like shingles, chickenpox, cold sores, genital herpes, and in the prevention of herpes infection in patients whose immunity is compromised.
Which are the available dosages of Zovirax?
Patients who require antiviral drug therapy can buy Zovirax at dosage strengths of 200 mg, 400 mg, and 800 mg.
How to take Zovirax properly?
- Use the Zovirax pills as advised by the healthcare professional.
- The drug therapy should be commenced as early as possible in order to control the virus effectively when symptoms like tingling and blisters occur.
- Consume a lot of water while taking Zovirax.
- Take Zovirax for the entire drug course prescribed even if there is an improvement in symptoms.
Take the following precautions before using Zovirax
- The herpes virus in contagious and suitable measures must be taken to avoid it spreading to others.
- Inform the doctor if you have any diseases like kidney problems or a compromised immune system.
- Consult with the doctor regarding pregnancy and breast-feeding as the herpes virus can be passed on from mother to baby and breast milk carries Zovirax, rendering it unsafe for the baby.
- Zovirax should never be combined with any antibiotics, doing it may result in severe problems to health
What are the side effects of taking Zovirax?
Common side effects
- Feeling ill
Rare side effects
- Trouble with the kidneys
- Easy bleeding or bruising
Where to buy cheap Zovirax online without a prescription?
Patients can order antiviral Zovirax pills from a reliable Canadian pharmacy online. The drugs can be purchased for cheap due to the big discounts that make the Zovirax tablets more feasible than buying from brick-and-mortar drugstores. Individuals can also consult with a healthcare professional online and get the prescription for this drug, making it more convenient.