Yaz is an oral contraceptive for use in women, and is a combination of drospirenone and ethinylestradiol. The drug is classified as a steroidal progestin and belongs to the spirolactone group. The oral contraceptive pills prevent the release of the egg in the ovary and also make it more difficult for sperm to attach itself to the egg. Apart from birth control, Women can also buy Yaz to use in postmenopausal hormone replacement therapy, to treat acne, and for certain symptoms of premenstrual dysphoric disorder.
Which are the available dosages of Yaz?
Each Yaz pill consists of 30 mcg of ethinylestradiol and 3 mg of drospirenone.
How to take Yaz properly?
- Follow the dosage instructions provided on the product label and as instructed by the physician.
- Take a single pill at the same time every day for the drug to be effective. Missing doses can make it easier to become pregnant.
- Take the pink hormone pills for twenty-four days, followed by the white non-hormone pills for the next four days. Start the next pack after one is completed.
- Take up regular health checks to ensure that there are no major side effects.
- Keep a back-up contraceptive option in case you are unable to take Yaz.
Take the following precautions before using Yaz
- Yaz should not be taken by pregnant women or for the first month after delivering a baby.
- The drug is not recommended for use in women with high blood pressure, bleeding or clotting disorders, smoke regularly, heart attack, stroke, liver or uterine cancer, circulation problems, and diabetes-associated illnesses of the eyes or kidneys.
- Take up a thorough health check with the doctor prior to commencing the Yaz drug course.
What are the side effects of taking Yaz?
Common side effects
- Weight gain
- Mood swings
- Tenderness in breasts
- Reduced sex drive
Rare side effects
- Swelling in the ankles, feet or hands
- Heart attack symptoms
- Stroke or blood clot signs
- Liver problems
- Lump in the breast
- Signs of depression
Where to buy cheap Yaz online without a prescription?
Cheap Yaz can be ordered conveniently via a Canadian meds company online that offers delivery of the drug to any location. Yaz can be purchased after consulting a medical practitioner online and getting the prescription written by the trusted internet pharmacy.